Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tying a knot, and hanging on

Whoa, this week has been unreal.  We've had one after another thing go wrong, need to be fixed, etc.  We are just hemorrhaging money that we don't have.  Scary stuff.  I hope and pray this trend, RIGHT NOW.  We're at the end of our resources, and I'm not sure what we'll do if it continues.

The good news is I did get called for an interview for the Surg. Tech. department.  My interview is on July 10th at 10.

In addition to our financial situation, we're mentally wrestling with another huge life decision.  I'm sorry that's vague...but I don't want to talk about online publicly until we've decided for sure.  Would you say a prayer for us to have clarity of mind and to make the best choice for our family?  I promise that when we've decided I will come tell about it.

1 comment:

Funky Kim said...

Another huge life decision??? Goodness!