There are a lot of things I hope to accomplish in my life...some "frivolous," some not, but all things I'd love to "check off my bucket list."
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Greece
- Learn to crochet
- Run a 5K...and then maybe a 10K?
- See Shannon get married and become a mother
- Enjoy watching Shannon achieve a career she loves
- Travel as much of Route 66 as possible!
- Stay out of debt
- Live (if only briefly) where it snows
- Live (if only briefly) near the beach
- (I haven't blogged about this yet, but an item that would have been on this list has recently been checked off...own a Jeep!)
- Achieve a healthy weight and fitness level
- Read the Bible daily
I've made huge strides in dealing with my worries. This has been a huge struggle for me in my life, and getting it under control is something I'm really proud of. It's hard to "quantify" for a list, but definitely a trait I want to continue!
For a long time, my life felt like it was in a holding pattern. There was a LOT going on. A LOT to deal with...but it was really hard to see that I was accomplishing anything.
Now, I feel like I'm in a huge growth pattern, and seeing all kinds of opportunities for change, renewal, etc. It's exciting!!!