Monday, May 16, 2011

Crunchy?

I think I might be becoming "crunchy."

But first, let me back up...and just give a brief WOOHOO that I'm in my last week of school! I have class tomorrow, and then Wednesday and Thursday are the last days of school (programs and parties) for those kiddos. I cannot believe it, and yet...I'm so ready. I'm kind of getting to that overwhelmed/shut-down frame of mind where I just don't want to do anything. That's NOT so good. Time to relax and have some time to myself. Soon. SOON!

OK, back to the potential crunchiness.

Patrick hasn't been feeling well for about a month, and to shorten a very long story...they've tested him for a lot of things, and we're still waiting for the results of his celiac test. But the fact that they tested him for that made us look into the signs/symptoms of celiac disease...and we realize that even if he doesn't have that...that he almost definitely has a strong sensitivity to wheat. So he's cut it out. Hence, we've got a house full of gluten-free foods, etc.

Anyway, I just found myself sitting eating a snack of snikiddy fries, drinking orange barley water (not gluten free, obviously, lol). That alone made me chuckle. Then I realized I was wearing my Jeep "Life is Good" shirt, and Keen sandals. LOL! Yep, I think I'm getting a little crunchy!

No comments: