Saturday, February 20, 2010

NOT Procrastinating anymore!

I have had so many random "to do" items floating in my mind...and finally I just knew I was gonna drop one.

Today I took care of:

  • (FINDING, and then) Filling out Shannon's retreat registration form
  • Paying Shan's retreat costs
  • Handling a "funny" girl scout transaction that I was putting off
  • Paying homeowner assoc. dues
  • Paying Shan's GS dues through May (DC payment)
  • Balancing a friend's cookie/favor check into payments
  • Inputting several Girl Scout transactions into my Excel spreadsheet
  • Preparing a GS deposit
  • Ordered Shannon's yearbook for this year. (Why is a middle school yearbook $55??? Good heavens!

All of these transactions have been nicely filed in my head...but lately, I think with all the cookie money I've been taking in, they've been starting to merge. I just had to get them all done and taken care of, so I didn't make a mistake somewhere!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow, you've been busy. I bet you are happy to get that off your chest!! & I totally am with you, why would a middle school yearbook be SO expensive? Goodness.