Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Writer's Block

Do you ever wonder what to write about? I do all the time.

I love having a journal, and a written account of our life. However, there are times when I just can't think of what to say. Today I saw a neat idea over at Make and Takes about making a Journal Jar for kids. She talks about the importance of journaling and how it can benefit our lives. She filled cute jars with journaling prompts and gave the jars to her Sunday School class. Isn't that a neat gift?

Anyway, she credited Abundance Blog as the source for the prompts, so I went to check it out. Wow. Such great conversation starters, food for thought, etc. I'm bookmarking it for the times that I need a nudge to get writing.

Take a look!

1 comment:

Stephanie M. Page said...

So, you should blog about some of the conversations starters you like and such, just in case I never make it over to either one of those blogs!! =)