Friday, August 20, 2010

A work week

So I just finished a week of pre-planning at preschool. All of my co-workers were super helpful, and I'd done enough set-up in July that I didn't overdo it. Still, I am EXHAUSTED now from it. I plan to do NOTHING but recuperate this weekend.

Some of my fatigue is the good kind though. The "I'm back into my routine" tired. Some of the "I love what I do, and I'm renewed and ready to get started" tired. But throw in some "I just had major surgery 3 weeks ago" tired? And I'm reaaaaaaaaaallly tired! LOL!

There was a HUGE influx of twos this year, and we went from having five classes of twos (2 on MWF and 3 on TTh) to having seven! (2 on MWF and 5 on TTh) Being the age-level coordinator, training the "newbies" is up to me...so I've been really busy with that too. Getting their curriculum ready, explaining things to them, giving them pointers for their rooms etc. I hope it's a great year!

It's getting ready to storm here, and I love a good storm...so I'm off to enjoy it!

No comments: