Monday, April 16, 2012

Back on the wagon

Did you know that starting an "eating and exercise plan" the day after Easter is challenging?

The good news is: I logged my food this week, even if it was bad. I drank a LOT more water than I have been, although I still need to get all the way up to my 64 oz. minimum. I exercised 3 times this week (including today), walking 7.5 miles. Not great, but certainly better than I'd been doing in previous weeks.

So, it could've been better. But it could have been worse! I'm looking forward to a better week. The Easter candy is gone. The birthday cake is gone. I was sick last week, and I'm getting better, etc. Onward!

1 comment:

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

First off let me say I love the owls on your blog! so cute! Logging my food is also key to staying on track. Otherwise I manage to slip things in that I conveniently forget I ate. I hope you feel better!