Friday, February 8, 2013

Happies & Crappies

Friday snuck up on me this week!  It's time again for Happies and Crappies, hosted by Sarah and Stephanie. I have a good time each week, so I thought I'd participate again!
Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies

  • Lame assignment done for school (it was a presentation in front of the class, but that's not what made it lame, lol) and I feel it went well.
  • Still hiking! 
  • Loved watched the Super Bowl with my family.  It was a great action packed game.  
  • Today is my brother's 51st birthday...Happy Birthday, Dave!
  • Shannon's piano recital piece is coming along well.  Love it when I remind her to practice, and she says "I already did!"  Love that girl.
  • Was able to get enough of our backpacking gear purchased that we can go backpacking!!! Woot!
  • Patrick and I were out last night running errands.  Traffic was bad, so we got hungry and stopped for dinner at a restaurant we'd never been to before.  It was Flip Burger Boutique, and Oh My Gosh it was GOOD!!! Ended up being a fun, unexpected date night!

Crappies
  • Nothing too crappy this week! 
  • My favorite class was canceled this week because the professor was ill.
  • Backpacking gear isn't cheap, so while it's a THRILL to finally have it, making the decision to spend the money is a little hard.
Still continuing the trend of more Happy than Crappy.  Yay!

No comments: