Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

We're home from our trip, and it was a blast! I have (way too) many pictures to size, upload, etc. I kind of got hit with that "bug" that when you have so much to say/post that you don't know where to start...so you don't say anything at all. Oops.

We've had a lovely spring break. Just the right mix of doing nothing, going places, accomplishing tasks around the house, etc. It's back to school for us tomorrow.

But for now, to ease myself back into posting, lol...


It's time again for Keely's weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You. Here are this week's questions...and my answers!

1. What color do you wear the most? I'd have to say blue or black...but probably blue, since I wear jeans just about every single day.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? Definitely $10,000...it would last longer, I could do more with it...and I could probably sneak a vacation in there, too!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I asked my daughter, and she said "Mom, you're you. You ARE a weird, quirky and unusual habit." LOL 'Nuff said.

4. I really need to start..........? Exercising again. Tomorrow's the day. Seriously. This has been the plan all along. Finish up Spring Break, and when I head back to school, the workouts start again.

5. What was the first blog you ever read? It's been through many incarnations over the years, but the first blog I ever read was LaLaGirl. Laura's one of my favorite girlies...I always look forward to reading her take on things.

6. Do you collect anything? Mmmm, I've kind of gotten out of collecting things. Over the years, I've collected dolphins, Mary Engelbreit stuff, Donald Duck stuff, Abe Lincoln stuff...but not really any more. I collect things I love. How 'bout that?

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was 15.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I used to, but I really try not to anymore. If the need presents itself, I wait til I'm stopped at a light, etc.

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Loved reading all about you!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Stop by anytime-

Jennifer said...

Welcome back!!

And I'm with you -- tomorrow's the day too! Really, it is.

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for the sweet comment on my Mom n Me post. :)

I'm with ya on the $10,000 over a dream vacation- you could totally make it last longer and take a vacation with it too. :)
~Heather