Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling the love

One of my dear friends is going out of town on Tuesday, and has been feeling bad that she won't be able to come visit me, or bring a meal after my surgery. I've been telling her that it's fine, that we can visit when she gets home, etc.

Tonight, she and her daughter brought me a feel better care package! It's this super cute reusable bag...stuffed with fun stuff!

  • "Sweet Dreams" package: eye mask, pillow spray, lavender lotion
  • Valentines Day DVD
  • big bag of pretzel M&M's
  • big bag of Jolly Rancher hard candy
  • Flarp
  • 2 SoftLips lip balm
  • One of those super squeezy balls that has like...tentacles?
  • InStyle magazine
  • Real Simple magazine
  • New pajamas
  • New slippers
  • Ghiradelli chocolate/caramel squares
  • Thin Mints
Isn't that the best? I almost can't wait for my surgery now, just so I can dive into my bag of loot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was really nice! Wishing all the best, and I hope you heal up quickly!
Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

Amy L said...

Now that's a good friend!!! Very nice.

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay! I love it!! =)