Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

Hello sweet friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I'm having a really nice day...things just seem right.

Today is my last day babysitting for the summer. I invited a little neighbor girl over to play with "E," the girl I babysit. That was fun, and kept them both entertained.

I've been sticking my toes back into my preschool work...getting ready for next year. It's such a blessing to me to do what I do. By the end of May, I need a break. I need to step away from it, to recharge. I bring my preschool things into the house, take them into my "office" (ha!), and *close the door.* Seriously. I close the door so I can't see it, and therefore...don't think about it. Come July, I begin to organize, and plan. It energizes me. I begin to seek new ideas, and to implement them. By August? I'm raring to go...and excited to start with a new group of kids. I find it fascinating that EVERY year follows this pattern. Really shows me that a time of renewal is always needed, but is then followed by energetic growth. Love it.

"E" is napping, and my laundry is chugging along. Tomorrow is a VERY important day...I hope you'll come back by to see what it is!

2 comments:

CALIFORNIA MOMMA said...

THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. I APPRECIATE IT MORE THEN YOU KNOW!!!

Stephanie M. Page said...

HI Friend! I love your love for your job. I think working with kids is the most rewarding!! It has been awhile, how ya doing?