Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yoga!

I have never, ever taken a class at the gym. I have always been too nervous to, and slightly intimidated. I'm not sure what clicked in us today, but we saw that our gym offers yoga at 6:30 on T/Th, and we were like "Yep...let's go!" And so, we went!

It was GREAT. That is not to say it wasn't hard, painful (in that "OMG I didn't know I had a muscle there" way), and humbling! We all loved the instructor, and will definitely be going back. I felt like a hippopotamus about 50% of the time...hopefully that will lessen as I get thinner and more flexible!

My eating was pretty good today. I got STARVING after our workout and had a bowl of rice AND some hummus with "food should taste good" chips. The good news is I drank ALL of my water today, plus some. So definite improvements all around!

Oh...I weighed myself this morning and was 211 lbs. NOT what I wanted to see, but it is what it is.

1 comment:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Awesome on trying out a class!!! I really need to see if there are any classes that will work with my schedule. It's so hard to do while juggling the girls.