Monday, April 19, 2010

Home again, home again

Jiggity jig!

I had SUUUUCH a great girlie weekend. I am blessed to have great friends, and we had the best time together. I went sea-dooing for the very first time ever! It was SO awesome! I also did jell-o shots for the very first time ever, and that wasn't so bad either, lol! Anyway, I feel a bit invigorated and energized after the time away. Also I feel blessed to come home to my amazing family...they always love me and support me. Wonderful!

I feel like I have to get back into the habit of blogging regularly. Spring time is notoriously busy at preschool, and it's easy for me to let this slip to the back burner. My Beth Moore reading has fallen off...I'm only on Chapter 4...but I'm still poking along. I just can't believe that it's already mid-April! My last day of classes is a month from tomorrow!!! Awesome, and scary all at the same time!

2 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

It's always nice to get away from daily routine and just have fun.

Stephanie M. Page said...

Hey fellow foot mover! So glad you got a weekend of girl time...so good. =)