Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mulling it over

I've always tried to keep a bit of distance between my "real" life and my "blog" life...but I use our real names here, and am fairly open with what I post. I don't walk around giving people in my day-to-day life my blog address...but I think that's more just a privacy thing than a security thing. I dunno.

I've been wanting to put up more pictures from our Nashville trip, but I've got a little tummy bug, and I just don't have it in me to compile them on an "anonymous" site...or to upload them all to Flickr, etc....so guess what? You get to go to my FB page to see them. Yay for you, lol!

There's some really neat ones on there...I hope you'll check them out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really enjoyed looking at those pictures! Thanks for sharing!

I loved the sneakers with wings. Haven't seen the movie yet though! And holy HUGE statue!! Very cool!!!

Looks like a perfect good time!

Hope you're feeling better!