Saturday, July 10, 2010

She's home!

Well...she was. For about 2 hours, lol! Shannon's have such a great summer. She got home from Hilton Head this afternoon, and I had time to run a load of laundry and get her sent back off for a Girl Scout counselor sleepover. Tomorrow is Day Camp Open House, so the counselors sleep over the night before...to get everything set up, etc. Day Camp is next week...she always loves it. At least she'll be home in the evenings next week!

But check this out. Summer is just racing by. I have to take her out this week to start getting SCHOOL CLOTHES. Next week, she'll be on a church mission trip, and then two days after she gets back, I have my surgery...and won't be doing ANY shopping. Good heavens...SO FAST!

Starting tomorrow, I've got to start planning, and pulling my preschool stuff together. I just really feel like I've gotta get most things lined up be done BEFORE my operation. Later this week, I'm gonna go up to preschool and start setting up my classroom. I do get to go to the "Teacher Store," which I love...because I need a few new bulletin board pieces.

I only slept about 4 hours last night...so I'm headed to bed now. I had a SUPER fun night with some awesome friends from work. It was a night of good food, silliness, truth or dare, and LOTS of chatting. Poor Patrick didn't sleep either...but not for fun reasons. His head pain was so bad last night, that he wasn't able to fall asleep until 6:30 am. Needless to say, we've had a pretty low-key day today.

Here's to lots of rest tonight!

No comments: