Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pushing through

I'm having a bit of a rough time the past few weeks.  Things have just been...stressful, and unfortunately, a lot of times when I get stressed I withdraw.  From friends, from life, from healthy choices...from everything.

I'm ok.  We're ok. School is ok...it's just life stuff.

My dad's health has hit another rocky patch, and it's just so worrisome.  With all of the health concerns he has, I just can't help but wonder which rocky patch will be his last.  Y'know?  When he's hospitalized, I can't help but allow my mind to wonder, "Will he come home?"  The good news is...this time he will.  In fact, he's scheduled to come home tomorrow if things keep going well. So, that's great news.

The sale of my parents house fell through...again.  It's a super long story, and I don't really want to sound like I'm complaining...but it's just hard.  Their house is in an extremely remote area, so there isn't much of a market even when the economy isn't awful.  In June, their house will have been on the market for three YEARS.  We never in a million years thought it would take this long, so we did things like started college (living on financial aid), etc.  Now with my dad's health, and us living on an extremely limited budget...having the sale fall through is just scary.  We NEED it to sell.  Just, ugh.

We will get through it.  We always have.  It just gets hard, and I get tired.  I suppose that's normal.

I finished my computer class last week, so I'm taking today to tackle a bunch of jobs around the house that I'd ordinarily love to procrastinate on. It does feel good to accomplish them.

No comments: