It's called Happies and Crappies, where you basically post the good and bad of your week. I love a grateful mindset, so the Happies will be easy...and it'll be good for me to get the bad stuff off my chest. The link-up is hosted by Sarah and Stephanie. I'm looking forward to participating!!!
- A much easier workload in school this semester
- Getting Shannon's PSAT scores...equivalent to a 2240 on the SAT. OMG.
- The chance for snow this week
- I exercised three times this week, and drank 60+ ounces of water 6/7 days
- A good report from Dad's last PET scan
- The snow fizzling out
- Feeling like I was fighting a virus off most of the week. Blah
Well, I like that trend! More happy than crappy! Woohoo!