- All A's on the assignments I've turned in so far.
- A nice little ice storm today that wasn't enough to pull down power lines, but was enough to give Shannon the day off school. SNOW DAY! We had a fire in fireplace all day, and have watched movies all day long!
- I ate really well (healthfully) this week! Proud!
- My parents got an offer on their house (which has been on the market since June of 2010!) Please let this be it!
- Patrick's migraines have been especially bad this week, and now he's sick with a bad ear infection, etc. Poor man.
- A very troubled woman in our community passed away this week...my heart breaks for her three girls. The oldest is Shannon's age, and the youngest is 11. The youngest is the one who found their mother, dead. So sad.