- Lame assignment done for school (it was a presentation in front of the class, but that's not what made it lame, lol) and I feel it went well.
- Still hiking!
- Loved watched the Super Bowl with my family. It was a great action packed game.
- Today is my brother's 51st birthday...Happy Birthday, Dave!
- Shannon's piano recital piece is coming along well. Love it when I remind her to practice, and she says "I already did!" Love that girl.
- Was able to get enough of our backpacking gear purchased that we can go backpacking!!! Woot!
- Patrick and I were out last night running errands. Traffic was bad, so we got hungry and stopped for dinner at a restaurant we'd never been to before. It was Flip Burger Boutique, and Oh My Gosh it was GOOD!!! Ended up being a fun, unexpected date night!
- Nothing too crappy this week!
- My favorite class was canceled this week because the professor was ill.
- Backpacking gear isn't cheap, so while it's a THRILL to finally have it, making the decision to spend the money is a little hard.