Friday, February 1, 2013

Happies and Crappies

It's Friday again...know what that means??? It's time for Happies and Crappies! This fun link-up is hosted by Sarah and Stephanie. I had such a good time last week, I thought I'd participate again!
Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies

  • Since it was the end of the month, I checked my weight...and I'm down 7 pounds since 1/4! Yay!
  • In the last 10 days, I've hiked 20 miles...so much fun!
  • I got my CPR certification renewed today...done again for 2 years!  Are you CPR certified?  If not, please consider it!
  • My dad has been enjoying bird-watching this week. (Back story for any newish readers.  My parents live with us, and my dad has terminal cancer.  Something he LOVES to do is birdwatch, and we've set up a new patio and feeders for him to enjoy.)

Crappies
  • I got a migraine on Wednesday and had to miss school, and now my neck is out of whack. Ugh.
  • Not super crappy, but I have what I consider a lame assignment due for school next week.  NOT looking forward to it.
  • Scary weather in GA this week, including a devastating tornado in Adairsville, GA...about an hour from here.  We were lucky to just have torrential rain and heavy wind...but it's hard to hear about deadly weather so close to home.
Still continuing the trend of more Happy than Crappy.  Yay!

No comments: