Monday, February 25, 2013

In a weird place

Spent a bit of time "off the wagon" this weekend. Not sure what was up with me. I didn't feel all that great, and comfort food was just calling me. At any rate...I'm back on it now! Just got done riding the bike for 45 minutes, did some calisthenic work, etc.

I'm just in kind of a "meh" place.  I thought about doing Happies and Crappies on Friday, and just couldn't muster the oomph to care. That's not really like me.  I dunno.  

School is going ok. Home is going ok.  I'm just...treading water right now.  My inclination is to think that this is OK.  I've had a lot of big highs and lows over the past months, and if my body/mind needs some in-between time to get itself together, that's ok with me.

1 comment:

Jenna Chapman said...

Hi Cindy,

Hopefully this will help cheer you up - I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out all the details on my blog.

lovefromjenna.blogspot.com

Xx