Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

One more week of preschool, and then this blog and I will be back among the living. Don't leave me, lol!!! I've got pictures to share from Shannon's Duke TiP state recognition ceremony, and I think I still owe you guys pictures of our tattoos, too. Yeesh, has it been that long?

I woke up today with either a bad cold, or allergies from hell. I've spent most of the day whacked out on Benadryl and trying to sleep, if for no other reason than to slow my sneezing.

Photobucket

To help me not feel like a TOTAL loser, here is a post that I don't *reaaaallly* have to think about. It's time again for Keely's weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You. Here are this week's questions...and my answers!

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....probably the shelves! I'm SO NOT a clothes horse, nor do I spend much if any money on my clothes. This is actually something I'm working on.

2. Have you ever played a team sport? No, but I was in high school marching band. Does that count?

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? A nice pretty one, that people aren't always trying to squish!

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? While no place is a GOOD place to get a sunburn, I think I'm gonna have to go with scalp. Combing/brushing a sunburn just plain HURTS!

5. Are you happy? I'm getting there! I'm a lot happier than I've been in a long time. (I've struggled quite a bit over the years with depression and anxiety....)

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? Um, I'm sure there are...but I'm having trouble thinking of any off the top of my head.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I do love where I live, but I'd be pretty happy anywhere, I think.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? Sadly, none.

1 comment:

Stephanie M. Page said...

I think marching band is For sure a team sport!!