Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's back! Better than ever!

friday-follow


Friday Follow has been re-worked and gotten a make-over! I'm so excited to see it back! This is the first week of the new Friday Follow...if you've never played along, click the graphic up above to see how!

This is a great week for us.... We started off with our trip to Duke for Shannon's recognition ceremony. Then, Tuesday was my last day of work until AUGUST! (Can I get a woohoo???) Shannon's last day of 7th grade is tomorrow! Here comes summer! I can't wait to stay up late, sleep in late, and laze by the pool. Bliss!

Patrick and I got new toys today...DROIDS! So awesome. Our phones were up for renewal, and then Droids went "Buy One Get One Free," with free shipping! It was just meant to be! We've spent the day learning about apps, chatting with friends, syncing our Google calendars, etc. Sweeeet! I feel so 21st century! LOL!!!

I have a doctor appointment Friday afternoon...hoping for good news. Cross your fingers for me!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers :)
Love new gadgets! HAHAHA
Following your blog, come follow mine and say hi! Happy New friend Friday!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Unknown said...

hi here from friday follow :) following ur blog hope the app goes well :){{X}} "crossing fingers"

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I stopped by from Friday Follow and I'm now following you. Hope you can stop by and follow me back.
Have a great weekend!

Ian said...

Droids are freaking awesome, I gots one. Following you from the restarted Friday Follow. My pleasure to bring it back :)

"Iowa Mom" said...

Saying HEY from Friday Follow.
Of course we follow you through GFF, please make sure to stop in and do the same for us :)
http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/05/fridays-places-to-go-to-list-and-find.html

Christy said...

Thanks for coming by! I love your blog design! It's nice to meet you ... enjoy your toys! I hope everything goes well at the docs and yay for summer :-)

TheCraftBarn said...

Following you back!!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn

Tracie said...

I have a smart phone and it makes me feel very, very dumb. I hope your appt. goes well.

New Friday Follower. Nice to 'meet' you!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

So glad that you are flying with us this time.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com