Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday



I stumbled upon a cute/fun blog carnival today. Keely over at MannLand5 does something called Getting to know you on Sundays. So, here are my answers! Have a good night all...hope more people do this too!

1. Where were you born?

I was born in Oakland, CA

2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
I guess I'm a crumpler...I tend to make a snowball of sorts. (Is that TMI?)

3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

We saw Avatar in 3D and LOVED it!

4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
Mmm, probably the kitchen.

5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them?

Um, YES! Ew.

6. Do you fold your underwear?
Yep!

7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?

I'd like to run a 5K.

8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month?

I think my favorite month is December...cold weather, Christmas, time with family, a break from work, etc. Probably my least favorite is August...no big holidays, and just plain hot and humid.

2 comments:

Keely said...

Yay! I'm glad it's working..you were probably wondering why you weren't getting any comments..

Glad ya fixed it!

Cindy said...

I was, actually! Thanks for letting me know!