Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blogging from school

Guess what's happening to me....

My evenings of sitting on the couch, blog-surfing, playing on FB, etc...have been replaced by sitting at the table, reading and studying textbooks, making flashcards, and learning new computer programs.  But you know what?  I love it.  I'm still in the overwhelmed, oh my gosh how will I ever learn all of this stage, but I know I will.  Because I already am.

As Patrick drove us to school this morning, I was quizzing us on flashcards.  And there were only a couple I didn't know! Go me!  (His chemistry ones are scary, lol!)

Here's another new thing.  I'm blogging from school.  Right now, I'm between classes, and I'm eating my little lunch that I brought from home.  I thought I'd take a few minutes to sit and record this moment.

I've made some new acquaintances, and that's fun...but also a little scary.  I am/was very happy and comfortable with all of my long-time preschool friends.  Walking up to new people and introducing myself, or starting a conversation is hard.  But I've already found two people in my field of study who are also brand new to the program, and a few other nice folks too.

Learning and growing, learning and growing. <3 p="p">

No comments: