Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday


It's time to join in on Mama M's Five Question Friday!



Here come the questions!


1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? I've just gone back to school to pursue my chosen profession...surgical technology!

2. How often do you clean out your car?  My car is pretty small (Jeep Wrangler), so I keep it pretty cleaned out.  The outside though, is just like a Jeep should be...dirty! 

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? Nah, I'd rather be comfy.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?  Diet Coke.  I  have a weakness for donuts too...but I'm trying to be strong!

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?  When I was a kid, I wanted boy/girl twins, and to name them Erin and Aaron.  I thought that was SO original.  Now, I'd probably just name them my two favorite names  Jackson Irwin, and either Fiona Grace or Piper Grace.  If I had two boys, my other boy name would probably be Ian Carter.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Mmmm donuts...
Cute names! I love them all :)
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

My friend has a Piper Grace. Lovely name.

What is surgical technology???