Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aaaaand, it's outta here!

That didn't take long! We had 10+ inquiries about the camper, and early this afternoon a guy showed up with cash and drove it away! We LOVED the camper, and know we will have another...but for now, we're glad to see it go! We've got plans for the money, hahaha! Anyway...there it goes!



In other news, I spent time this afternoon and washed all four dogs! That was a big, tiring, and sweaty job. I have decided that each dog earned an award:

Daisy: Dirtiest of all the dogs (her nickname is Water Buffalo)
Sprocket: Most agreeable (I wasn't expecting him to be that way, lol! Yay!)
Calvin: Most annoyed (He was VERY put out that I washed him, lol)
Rosie: Sheddiest. (Yes, I just made up that word.)

Now I'm exhausted, but my dogs are clean. Yay.

No comments: