Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pulling from my bag of journal prompts....

I'm realizing that it's been a few days since my last post. We're just cruising along, with summer busy-ness. I'm in a holding pattern about my surgery...until tomorrow or Friday. I'm supposed to hear from the surgery scheduler tomorrow, and if I don't, I am supposed to call on Friday. We're dog-sitting for friends, and y'know...life is good. Not very good blog fodder though, right? LOL!

Then I remembered my post about journal prompts. While Shannon was on her trip...oh yeah! I never told you about that...she went to Washington DC and had a great time!...anyway, while she was gone I made her one of those journal jars. While I was making hers, I made a copy of the prompts for myself too, and put them in a ziploc bag. Remembering that, I pulled one out today:

"If you could have dinner with anyone currently alive, who would it be?"

Well, I'd love to have dinner with any member of my immediate family. They all live in CA, and I miss them so much.

But outside of that, I think I would love to have dinner with Jane Goodall. I met her once when I was in 7th grade. My parents let me skip school one day, to go have lunch with my aunt at some benefit thing. Ms. Goodall was the keynote speaker...and I was FASCINATED by her, and her work with chimpanzees. I think that would be a terrific meal and conversation.

1 comment:

Stephanie M. Page said...

That is a good question...dinner....Maybe...Anne of Green Gables, except she isn't really real I suppose. sigh.

=)