Thursday, February 25, 2010

Doing fine

It's just a busy week, and I haven't had a lot of time for posting.

I've been working on switching my preschool room from February to March, and getting my calendars, newsletters, progress reports together. Shannon's Girl Scout cookies are in, and I sold most of them (at work), so I'm having to get those passed out and collect the money. Plus I babysit every afternoon except Wednesdays...so it's just a busy time. Shannon's band performed this afternoon, and Patrick said they did a beautiful job. He ordered a CD of the performance...I can't wait to hear it! She's got a Youth Group movie night tomorrow night, and then the Regional Spelling Bee is Saturday.

My house is pretty much a disaster, and I have a mountain of laundry to do...but we're livin'!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow - you sure are busy! But I'm sure you're lovin' it!!

Have a great weekend!

~ Jennifer