This week has really illustrated for me though, just how blessed I am. I have so much to be grateful for.
- Patrick and Shannon have been such tender and attentive care-takers. They adjust my pillows, bring me snacks, keep track of when it's time for me to have medicine, etc.
- My work friends have called and sent home little care packages.
- I have good AND affordable health care.
- I have a comfortable home and a snuggly bed in which to recover.
- The parents of my two girlies that I babysit have been wonderfully understanding.