Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


My week is still crazy-busy...so I thought I'd play along with Lauren's blog carnival called Fill In The Blank Friday!

Off we go!

1. When I'm nervous I...get an upset stomach. Lovely, I know.

2. My favorite item in my closet is...my Dankso clogs that I got for Christmas.

3. Talking to my BFF Vickie...is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is...traveling across Canada and the US with my parents and sister the summer after 6th grade. Both of my parents were school teachers, so they had summers off. That year we drove and camped all the way across Canada to the East, and then back home to CA through the US. It was wonderful, and I think it's what spawned my love of ROADTRIPS!

5. Something you may not know about me is...I am afraid to swim in water that I can't see the bottom.

6. A true friend...is worth more than gold.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is...that I am genuine.

3 comments:

Courtney Dawn said...

Replying to your post on my blog! I go to Brooks! I graduate in October! let me know if you would like to talk more!

court

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

so fun that you got to take long vacays with your family growing up. i wish the hubs and i were both teachers so we could do the same. i'm a teacher, but i work year-round :(.

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Hume Cabin #271 said...

Hey! yeah definitely like to talk! here is my email:

Courtneydawnphotography@gmail.com