Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting to Know You...Valentine's Day Style!


On Sundays, Keely over at MannLand5 does a weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You . This week we're doing it Valentine's Day style!

OK, here we go!

1. Favorite Valentine's candy?
Mmmm...Reese's PB Hearts!

2. Pink or red?
Pink!

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today? We exchanged little gifts this morning, and then we'll watch the Daytona 500 together. (Awww, how romantical!) I'll go to Bible Study tonight, and then we'll watch Olympics tonight.

4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?
No, not really. I have this little heart "I love you" decoration I put on our mantel, but other than that...nope.

5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? It's a special day to really focus on letting your beloved know just how special they are to you.

6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?
Flowers or candy. Really, I like the mushy words best of all.

7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all? Nothing at all, baby.

8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day? I say Valentine's Day, unless I'm being playfully silly...and then I say "Balentime's" Day.

2 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

I will sitck with you on #'s 1 and 2...however, I will leave #7 alone...haha! ;)

Happy Valentine's day!

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

So do you squeeze #7 in after Bible study or before ;) haha! I'd be the same if I wasn't working - but alas, off to help the laboring women of the world :) If you thought the girls at work wouldn't like me in my bday suit - the laboring women would really hate me!! (not that I am anything to see, but still).

Thanks for visiting me, added myself as a follower.