Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Follow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I found this fun blog hop of sorts over at Moments of Mommyhood. I thought it looked like fun, so here I am!

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:

* * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
* * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They will follow you back.
* * Follow as many blogs as you like
* * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
* * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow



MckLinky Blog Hop

13 comments:

Megan said...

Hi there! Following you back from Friday Follow! :-)

Unknown said...

Back to follow you:) Have a great Friday:)

Stephanie M. Page said...

Following your from Friday Follow!

Latsyrc728 said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back now : )

CM said...

Following you back! Nice to meet you!

Janet said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back. Happy FF!

Annie said...

Following you from Friday Follow.

Have a nice weekend.

Shelley said...

Visiting from "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to stop by and visit me!

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley

Jenny said...

Hi! I'm visiting you from spot 112 on the Friday Follow! I signed up and may I tell you I really like your blog background!

Cindy said...

Thank you, Jenny! I just added it tonight!

Anonymous said...

Howdy. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Happy weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy Friday Follow! I am a little behind...so many people!
Come say hi
Holly
www.504main.blogspot.com
www.hipweddings.blogspot.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi Welcome to the Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. So glad to have you with us.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com