Friday, February 12, 2010

It's time again for Friday Follow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had so much fun checking out new blogs last week during Friday Follow that I've decided to do it again! Thanks to One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades for hosting!

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:

* * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
* * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They will follow you back.
* * Follow as many blogs as you like
* * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
* * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

Come play...it's fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop

15 comments:

shawn said...

I'm your newest follower :) Stopping by from Friday Follow. You can find me at http://shawnssharings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog. Following you from FF!

Angie said...

Your blog is so adorable. I'm following you back from FF. Thank you for bringing the 'name showing' to my attention. It's a blonde thing. I'm definitely going to have to photoshop that tonight.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Following from Friday Follow :) Excited to read more of your blog - would love for you to follow mine!
-Ria

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

I'm a new follower from FF. You can find me here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

I am Harriet said...

Hi there!
woohoo! I'm 40.
I'm stopping by from Friday Followers to say hello!
Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/pensasnowla-florida-welcome-friday.html

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Found you thru Friday Follow and am now a fellow follower.

Crimsonfirestudios said...

I found you through Friday Follow! Beautiful blog!
Stop by my blog if you get a chance!

Nicolasa said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am so glad you did because I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

Peggy Patrick Medberry said...

Happy Friday Follow!
you can follow me at
http://patrickmedberry.blogspot.com/2010/02/overwhelmed.html#comments

Anonymous said...

Found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

Mandi Miller said...

I love your blog! I'm from Alabama and we really enjoyed the snow today! Yay!!

Following from Friday Follow!
www.capitolheightsmom.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Katie from
Halfcrazymommie.blogspot.com

a49erfangirl said...

I am now following your blog. Happy Friday Follow :)

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Following you from Friday Follow!

Tag, you're it....