Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday



Keely over at MannLand5 does a weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You on Sundays. Here are my answers! I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's!

1. How many piercing's do you have? I think I still have four (two in both ears), but I never ever put anything in the top holes. I rarely wear anything in the bottom holes for that matter, but occasionally I do.

2. I love the sound of.....? Thunderstorms, rain. Patrick and I sleep with our two littlest dogs, and I love being snuggled up and hearing their tiny breaths move in and out.

3. Favorite city? I would have to say Savannah, GA. It's so beautiful and historic. So much to do and see...and somehow every time I visit there, I feel like I'm stepping back in time.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less? Eh. I don't really care. I like the spectacle (and snacks) that go with the game...and the commercials are fun too.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Yes, please! I've had some wonderfully wonderful frozen yogurt in my life...but I do love ice cream.

6. Favorite appetizer? Mmmm...I love that spinach dip that you serve in a bread bowl. I swear I could eat my weight in it!

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest? Um. Hmmm. I don't know. I'm really not a clothes person. I wear them so I don't walk around naked all the time, but I don't know that any particular piece makes me "happy." I did get a pair of Dansko clogs for Christmas, and I do love those...so I will go with that.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer? LOL...whatever lotion I happen to be using. I know that's a horrible answer. People tell me all the time that I never age, and that I have nice skin. They want to know "what I use," and unfortunately for them, I don't really use anything! I wash my face in the shower with anything from Neutrogena to Noxema...and then once I'm out of the shower and I'm finished putting lotion on my body, I just sweep my hands across my face...and that's it. Currently, I'm using a Burt's Bees lotion.

5 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

Oh, I love anything that goes in a bread bowl....haha!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Getting to know you!

Juliana said...

Oh i LOVE making artichoke or spinach dip homemade in a homemade bread bowl. I am just far to lazy today ha ha. Have a great day and great next week babe!

Jennifer said...

Ah yes - the spinach in the bread bowl. A meal in and of itself! LOL!

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

drea said...

I love Savannah! My Dad lives over that direction, we stopped by. I would love to have one of my 5 houses there, you know, when I'm I millionaire. Wishful thinking, I know.

Kassi said...

i wash my face with anything too... and have been known to use regular lotion on my face as well!