Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday!


It's time again for Keely's weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You. Here are my answers! I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's!

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
About every other week.

2. When is your birthday?
September 22nd

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? Yes, I've met Mishelle, and Laura. I've met lots of online friends that are not bloggers, too!

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
George Clooney

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? To be physically fit!

6. How often do you wash your hair? Every other day

7. Do you have pets? Oh my gosh, yes. We have 4 dogs, 2 parakeets, 1 guinea pig, 1 turtle, and 1 ball python!

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? I have a Myspace page that I haven't been to in over a year. I have a token Twitter account, but rarely tweet. I LOVE Facebook!!!! I could easily give up Twitter and Myspace.

8 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

I was mentally trying to count the # of legs your animals have to see which of us has more 'legs' between us...I lost count! (we have 3 adult dogs and 9 puppies right now) ;)

HD said...

Wow, you've met a few. Did you meet them because they're close to where you live or happened to be near them?

Keely said...

You have a snake!! EEEEECKK!!

That's awesome that you've met some bloggy peeps and online friends..were they creepy..Just kidding!!! :-)

Thanks for playing Cindy!!

Kimberly said...

I am doing this too! Just stopped by to say hello and see how you answered the questions! I said George Clooney too!

Sonora said...

Wow, you have a lot of pets. The parakeets, turtle, and python are pretty cool. I don't know that I would want to own a snake, but the parakeets maybe. I bet they keep you busy!

Shannon K. said...

And another twitter-er bites the dust! Everyone is saying that.

You have a small zoo!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

You are an animal lover! Thanks for coming by and following along. I love the pink and green tube too! :)

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Physically fit - that's a good one. Hmmm, I would probably have to work out more frequently than I do.