Today I took care of:
- (FINDING, and then) Filling out Shannon's retreat registration form
- Paying Shan's retreat costs
- Handling a "funny" girl scout transaction that I was putting off
- Paying homeowner assoc. dues
- Paying Shan's GS dues through May (DC payment)
- Balancing a friend's cookie/favor check into payments
- Inputting several Girl Scout transactions into my Excel spreadsheet
- Preparing a GS deposit
- Ordered Shannon's yearbook for this year. (Why is a middle school yearbook $55??? Good heavens!
All of these transactions have been nicely filed in my head...but lately, I think with all the cookie money I've been taking in, they've been starting to merge. I just had to get them all done and taken care of, so I didn't make a mistake somewhere!