It's time again for Keely's weekly blog carnival called Getting to Know You. Here are my answers!
1. What year did you graduate high school?
1989...how has it already been almost 21 years? NOT possible.
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Um, all of it. Sad. I need to make myself a priority.
3. Beach house or Lake house?
Uh, beggars can't be choosers. I'll take either. But if I'm going whole-hog here, I'll take the beach house...rocky coast of Maine or Oregon, please.
4. Mac or PC?
PC, thank you.
5. Did you wear braces?
Yes, twice! I've had 24 teeth pulled too, and my jaw broken to get my wisdom teeth out. OUCH.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I'm going to go with my "if you could meet any person" answer. I'd love to be pioneer Laura Ingalls Wilder for a day. Early life, later life...doesn't matter. She was fascinating.
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Nine times! (For someone who lived in the same place from ages 3-18...that's plenty!)
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Hmm. I guess I'd rather clean.