Monday, March 1, 2010

My first award! And a Winter Storm Warning!

With the exception of me and my three good friends, I know everyone is hating winter and ready to move on...but we just got put under a winter storm warning! Squeeeee! I have no idea if I'll be able to sleep tonight! I'm sure I say this every time we get a chance for winter weather, but I swear I'm 8 years old inside!

And speaking of being 8 years old inside...another squeee! I just got my first blog award! I know! Go me! Angie at Decorating in Georgia gave it to me! Thanks, Angie!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it cute?

OK, now for the rules! Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Kate's Life
Peanut Butter Jelly Days
Life as a Wife!
Handprint and Footprint Arts & Crafts
"EB"ing a Mommy
{aefilkins}
Pink and Green Mama
Life in HD
To Twinfinity and Beyond
Zack's Gang
Make and Takes
Fancy Frugalista
The Snyder 5
Let's Explore
Mann Land 5

11 comments:

Kate said...

SQUEE!!

Thanks, girl!

Amber Filkins said...

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!! Thanks for thinking of me!

Sonora said...

Wow! Thank you so much for thinking of me! It means so much to me to know that not only do you read my blog, but you like it enough to give me this award. Thanks!!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks so much for the award, it's really sweet of you to include me on your list! Thanks for reading : )

I love the word "Klompen" it sounds JUST like the noise my girls make when they klomp through the house on the hardwood in their plastic dress up heels!! : )

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

What a fun award and great list of newly discovered blogs. Thanks for discovering me!!

Anonymous said...

Please stop by my blog, I have a nice reward for your blog.
Hope you enjoy it.
Rebecca
@Buttons and Bows
http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-very-first-award.html

I see you won your first award.
I thought I would grace you with one more.

MollyinMinn said...

That is awesome! Thank you so very much. Made me (kind of crabby, so much better) night!

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks a bunch! A smile for my day... :)

drea said...

Thanks girl, you made my day!

Drea

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

THANKS SO MUCH! You are so sweet :)

Amanda said...

Thank you and Congrats!