Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back in the saddle

Monday was Day 7. I skipped yesterday, so I considered today Day 8.

Patrick attempted to Shred again, although he had to stop in the middle. Tonight was a tough one. I don't know if it's because I was sick yesterday, or if I exercised too late in the evening again, but I just didn't have as much energy. I had to really push to get through it. But I did it!

I think I need to really focus on getting my workout in before dinner time. If I wait until after dinner, I'm just too worn out to exercise that intensely. Tomorrow, Patrick and I have an appointment at 3, so I need to work-out right when I get home from work. Well, actually...I'm not sure how that will work. I tend to get home around 1:30 and we'll need to leave around 2:15. That's not enough time to work-out, and get cleaned up again. I'll figure it out, lol.

I'm gonna go hit the shower and head to bed.

1 comment:

drea said...

Finding the right time is always the hardest! I'm sorry you were sick yesterday, glad you got back in the game tonight!

Thanks for checking up on my p90x, I appreciate it!

Keep it Up!!!

drea