Saturday, January 9, 2010

Feeling blessed

It's a nice day today.

Slept in, and Patrick took Shannon to Girl Scouts. (It's officially cookie time! Aaaack!) While she was gone, I did my prep for Bible Study tomorrow night. The snow is melting outside in the sunshine, but it's still chilly (33 degrees) outside.

Patrick came home and laid down to rest his poor head. He napped for a bit, while I tidied up the kitchen. I was going to wake him up when it was time to go get Shan, but his Dad called about 45 minutes before that time. They talked for a few minutes, and then P said "Well...so much for my nap. Let's go Shred." Whoa. And so, we shredded!

Now, Shan is home, and the two of them are working on dinner. We're having a beef roast with potatoes and mushrooms.

Today is officially "Let's Take Down Christmas" day. As soon as dinner's in the oven, we're hitting the attic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My tree is still up also, and I am in no hurry to take it down, lol.

Erica said...

That is so awesome he is Shredding with you! My husband gave me the deer in the headlights look when I asked if he wanted to join me.