Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday

OK, it's 8 minutes into Tuesday, but I was just browsing through my reader, and found this fun carnival at ae filkins. I just felt like I needed to do it!



Outside my window...it is dark and windy. Earlier, we had a teeny flurry of snow.

I am thinking....that I need to be more forgiving to myself. I am not perfect, and I don't expect that of anyone but myself!

I am thankful...that Patrick and I are moving toward accomplishing some of our goals.

I am praying..."The Finger Prayer"...in a nutshell:
  • My thumb is closest to my heart – pray for my family.
  • My index finger points out things we don’t always see; it instructs me – pray for teachers.
  • My middle finger stands taller than the rest – remember to pray for the president and leaders around the world.
  • My ring finger is weak and cannot stand alone well – pray for the weak and the sick.
  • My pinkie finger is the smallest – remember to pray for myself.
I am reading...Cleaving by Julie Powell (the Julie & Julia girl)

I am creating...a cleaner, simpler, more organized home.

From the kitchen...Nice and tidy. Hubby made dinner tonight!

Around the house...All are quiet and sleeping...except me!

One of my favorite things...Snuggling up with Patrick and my two littlest dogs and going to sleep for the night.

A few plans for the rest of the week...do preschool prep for February (calendars, newsletters, progress reports), appointment with Patrick on Wednesday afternoon, awards breakfast at Shan's school on Friday. Babysitting each afternoon except Wednesday. Blood drive on Friday afternoon.

No comments: