Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2 DONE

I did my day 2 workout, and while it was hard and painful...I was able to do a lot more of it. I didn't have that "Oh my God, I'm going to collapse" feeling. And I was thankful.

I think the hardest thing for me is all the stuff where I have to propel myself off the floor. I'm fine with them at first, but very quickly my quads feel like they're just not going to hold me up. I found that when I get that feeling, if I pull each knee up to my chest, I'm then able to continue with the exercise. I don't know if they're just overworked, or if it's a kind of cramp? Or if I'm just a wuss. But I was able to do a lot more today.

I don't have to go to work tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited about it for a couple reasons. 1) I get to sleep in. I LOVE SLEEP. I could marry sleep. 2) I called in a sub to teach for me because my daughter is in her school spelling bee....very cool. 3) It's supposed to snow tomorrow! I have a lot of new readers, so you probably don't know...but I am THE BIGGEST weather dork alive. I think I'm 8 years old inside.

Anyway, tomorrow's gonna rock, and I can't wait!

4 comments:

HD said...

Congrats on your day 2!

I'm jealous of your sub day! Although, my next week is like that.
Good luck at the spelling bee!

Keep up the great work!

Say It Aint So! said...

Good luck to your daughter at the spelling bee! We are supposed to get snow also. I can't wait! I hope we get a LOT of snow dumped on us.

I can barely get my feet off of the floor for jumping jacks and jump rope. That part is absolutely killing me. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the great work! =)

Andrea said...

Congrats on day #2 and good luck to your daughter tomorrow! That's awesome that it's going to snow there tomorrow! I haven't seen snow in over 10 years. I live in AZ and we are lucky if we get rain! Snuggle up in bed and enjoy your sleeping in.

MollyinMinn said...

So funny. I am a huge weather dork, too! Great job!